Do you spend way too much time figuring out your reading stats at the end of the year? Have you had trouble finding books that perfectly fit your reading taste?
Finally, there’s a way to track your reading that will help you pick better books for your reading taste and will automatically compile your stats at the end of the year…the Rock Your Reading Tracking Spreadsheet!
The Rock Your Reading Tracking Spreadsheet is ideal for bookworms that read a high volume of books each year and book bloggers.
How the Rock Your Reading Tracker Will Help You
For $11.99, you’ll be able to:
- Track the key elements bookworms like to keep tabs on (books and pages read, genre, format, diversity, etc). They’re built right into the spreadsheet…with Summary Charts that automatically populate as you enter the books you’ve read!
- Easily find your Best (Go-To) and Worst (No-Go) Book Recommendation Sources and publishers..and use them to pick better books throughout the year.
- Keep your To Be Read (TBR) list and reading tracker in one place.
- Track the recommendation sources for books you do not finish (DNF’s) because knowing who gives you bad recommendations is just as important as knowing who gives you great ones!
- Customize the spreadsheet for your needs. Delete items you don’t care about tracking. Add columns for anything you’d like to track that I haven’t included.
And, possibly the best part…no more tallying up your numbers and manually creating Excel pie charts at the end of the year! It’s all done for you on the Summary Charts tab!
I’m available at email@example.com to answer any questions before and after your purchase and provide support using the tracker. And, if I make substantial updates and / or improvements in the future, anyone who purchased the original version will be able to purchase the new version at a discount.
Catherine at Gilmore Guide to Books:
As someone who doesn’t enjoy mucking around in spreadsheets, but very much loves keeping track of things, Sarah’s Rock Your Reading Tracker, is a dream. Not only does it do all the hard work for me, it allows me to geek out on statistics about my reading. A win-win for book lovers and bloggers.
Susie at Novel Visits:
Sarah helped me with tracking my reading shortly after I started my blog. Her spreadsheet was a life saver and now Sarah’s Rock Your Reading Tracker does even more! Whether you’re a blogger, a bookworm or a more casual reader you’ll love this tool for tracking everything about your books. And, the statistics features? Golden!