In Episode 29, Katie from @katieneedsabiggerbookshelf shares an eclectic range of book recommendations.
If you’d like to be a guest on a mini episode of Sarah’s Book Shelves Live, apply here! All you need to record is a Smartphone and a Skype account.
This post contains affiliate links (plus: here’s your Amazon Smile-specific affiliate link), through which I make a small commission when you make a purchase (at no cost to you!).
- The super hyped book that we both had complicated feelings about.
Katie’s Book Recommendations
Two OLD Books She Loves
- Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom | Buy from Amazon [2:52]
- It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover | Buy from Amazon [4:23]
Two NEW Books She Loves
- A Nearly Normal Family by M.T. Edvardsson (My Review) | Buy from Amazon [6:15]
- How to Make Friends with the Darkby Kathleen Glasgow | Buy from Amazon [8:40]
One Book She DIDN’T Love
One NEW RELEASE She’s Excited About
Other Books Mentioned
- Miracle Creek by Angie Kim (My Review) | Buy from Amazon [7:07]
- After the Endby Claire Mackintosh (My Review) | Buy from Amazon [9:37]
- Me Before You by JoJo Moyes (My Review) | Buy from Amazon [9:37]
- Far From the Treeby Robin Benway | Buy from Amazon [9:50]
- The Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman | Buy from Amazon [15:49]
- One Day in December by Josie Silver | Buy from Amazon [16:08]
- How to Walk Away by Katherine Center (My Review) | Buy from Amazon [16:08]
- Blake Crouch
- My Book of the Month commentary: June and July
- Podcast Episode 22 featuring Angie Kim
- Katie’s You Were There Too Giveaway
Katie is a new bookstagrammer, but definitely not a new reader! In first grade she needed extra help while learning to read, but since then she hasn’t put books down. She read 210 books last year. She is very active on goodreads and more recently Instagram with book reviews and sharing her love of books at @Katieneedsabiggerbookshelf.
Support the Podcast
If you like the podcast, I’d love for you to share it with your reader friends…in real life and on social media (there’s easy share buttons at the bottom of this post!).
…wherever you listen to podcasts, so new episodes will appear in your feed as soon as they’re released.
- Rate and Review
Search for “Sarah’s Book Shelves” in Apple Podcasts…or wherever you listen to podcasts!
I want this podcast to fit what you’re looking for, so I truly do want your feedback! Please tell me (email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me on social media) what you like, don’t like, want more of, want less of, etc. I’d also love to hear topics you’d like me to cover and guests you’d like to hear from.
Pin this post…