- I am happy to accept electronic books for review. I prefer using NetGalley, Edelweiss, or Amazon Whispercast (I do not accept books in PDF format). I do not accept hard copy review books.
- I no longer participate in blog tours.
- Please send all review requests to email@example.com. Unfortunately, I cannot accept every review request that I receive, but I am happy to review books that sound interesting to me and for which my schedule allows.
Genres I Love
- Contemporary / Literary Fiction
- Cooking / Food Books (not cookbooks, but real books about cooking and/or food)
- Historical Fiction
- Non – Fiction
- Sports Books
Genres That Aren’t Generally in my Wheelhouse (i.e. do not review)
- Graphic Novels
- Sci-Fi / Fantasy
- Self-Help and/or How-To
- Young Adult and Children’s Books
The books reviewed on Sarah’s Book Shelves have been purchased by me prior to review unless otherwise stated in the post as being received from an author, publisher or company. I never receive any monetary compensation in return for a review and agree to receive a complimentary copy of the book in exchange for an honest assessment.
Affiliates and Advertising
Sarah’s Book Shelves is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.