In Mini Episode 31, Kailey from @kmc_reads shares emotional book recommendations.
This post contains affiliate links (plus: here’s your Amazon Smile-specific affiliate link), through which I make a small commission when you make a purchase (at no cost to you!).
- A little explanation of open vs. closed door romances.
- Books that made Kailey cry.
Kailey’s Book Recommendations (Emotional Books)
Two OLD Books She Loves
- The Dream Daughter by Diane Chamberlain | Buy from Amazon [5:44]
- It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover | Buy from Amazon [7:42]
Two NEW Books She Loves
- After the Endby Claire Mackintosh (My Review) | Buy from Amazon [10:23]
- The Things We Cannot Say by Kelly Rimmer | Buy from Amazon [13:11]
One Book She DIDN’T Love
Three NEW RELEASES She’s Excited About
- If Only I Could Tell Youby Hannah Beckerman (Release Date: October 15, 2019) | Buy from Amazon [18:06]
Other Books Mentioned
- Big Lies in a Small Town by Diane Chamberlain (Release Date: January 14, 2020) | Buy from Amazon [7:28]
- Verity by Colleen Hoover | Buy from Amazon [7:56]
- The Other Mrs. by Mary Kubica (Release Date: February 18, 2020) | Buy from Amazon [17:27]
- The Last Romanticsby Tara Conklin (My Review) | Buy from Amazon [18:21]
- The Most Fun We Ever Had by Claire Lombardo (My Review) | Buy from Amazon [18:21]
- She Reads
- Kailey’s She Reads Fall Round-Up
- Susie from Novel Visits
- Ashley Spivey
- Bad on Paper Podcast
- September Book of the Month commentary
Support the Podcast
If you like the podcast, I’d love for you to share it with your reader friends…in real life and on social media (there’s easy share buttons at the bottom of this post!).
…wherever you listen to podcasts, so new episodes will appear in your feed as soon as they’re released.
- Rate and Review
Search for “Sarah’s Book Shelves” in Apple Podcasts…or wherever you listen to podcasts!
I want this podcast to fit what you’re looking for, so I truly do want your feedback! Please tell me (email me at email@example.com or DM me on social media) what you like, don’t like, want more of, want less of, etc. I’d also love to hear topics you’d like me to cover and guests you’d like to hear from.
What’s your favorite emotional book?
Pin this post…