This post contains affiliate links and I will make a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
April Reading / Life
- I read/listened to 14 books in April…how did that happen?! I think that might be my highest monthly total ever.
- I think my five audiobooks is what contributed the most towards my high April book count. And, all (Gift from the Sea, How Not to Hate Your Husband After Kids, Born a Crime, A Mother’s Reckoning) but one (The End of Your Life Book Club) were winners.
- I vetted a number of books for my up-coming 2017 Summer Reading Guide: If We Were Villains, Anything Is Possible, The Takedown, Startup, and Based on a True Story.
- I fit in two previous Book of the Month Club selections and enjoyed them both: Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk and Killers of the Flower Moon.
- I really only had two duds this month: The Dry and Woman No. 17, both of which I’d heard great things about and thought I’d love.
- As many of you know, I’m currently running a free trial of my personalized book recommendation service! Mother’s Day is just around the corner…request a recommendation for an awesome book to get your mom (or treat yourself)!
- Finally, you have two more days to choose your May Book of the Month Club selection(s) AND there are two awesome deals right now! Check out all the details and my commentary on which selection I’d choose here!
My Favorite Book(s) of the Month
Best Books of the Month
Best Selling Book(s) of the Month (via my affiliate links)
May Releases I’m Excited About
Most Popular Posts
Posts Actually Published in April
It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? (4/10/17)
Book of the Month Club April 2017 Selections: What Would I Choose?
How to Ask for Book Recommendations…So You Find Books You’ll Love
*Ya’ll, this is the first time a book review has been one of my top posts! Who knew not liking A Gentleman in Moscow would get me so many pageviews?!
Favorite Posts by Fellow Bloggers
- Molly at Molly’s Book Nook shared her 5 Tips & Tricks That Help Me Bookworm Better…I love the saved hashtags and Instagram drafts tips!
- Tanya at Girlxoxo‘s weekly 10 Things This Week post always contains super interesting literary links and helpful blogging tips.
- I loved Cathy at 746 Books‘s list of A Book For Every Year! She went back to the early 70’s, which is super impressive!
How was your reading month?
Looking for a specific book recommendation? I’ve got you covered!
Participate in a limited time, free trial of my
new PERSONALIZED BOOK RECOMMENDATION service!